× Members

PIP Review Result

More
3 years 7 months ago #250988 by Archie
PIP Review Result was created by Archie
Hi all
sent my PIP review form off 28 08 20 had a letter this morning saying I been awarded the same award Mobility Enhanced Daily Living Standard for 3 yrs thanks for the help from yourselves and the guides no face to face required based it on the form and medical supporting evidence
Thanks and good luck everyone

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 7 months ago #250991 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP Review Result
Hi Archie64

Congratulations on your award. That's good to hear.

BIS

Tags: @RESULT @PIP @REVIEW

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
3 years 7 months ago #250997 by Evelyn
Replied by Evelyn on topic PIP Review Result
Wow, that’s great news. I sent my review form off on 12th Feb.....and had my decision today. Mind you when I first applied in 2014, I had a paper assessment then which is really unusual so I can’t complain too much!

More
3 years 7 months ago #251069 by Archie
Replied by Archie on topic PIP Review Result
Hi Sue G
Had the form filled it in sent it off had the decision in less than 3 weeks so when the letter came I feared the worst but good news
I was surprised at the speed of it and there was one descriptor I should of scored points for which I scored 0 but im not going to chance fate at least it takes the pressure off until next time
Thanks and good luck
The following user(s) said Thank You: Evelyn

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.