× Members

SUCCESS at last via Paper Based Ass'm't & letter

More
3 years 6 months ago #252248 by denby
Just had the news that daughter has received Enhanced on both DL & Mob PIP for several years. Back pay in bank.
Shows it can be worth the process of multiple phone calls to get phone ass'm't cancelled. Then persuading GP to write re Overwhelming Psychological Distress caused by Assessments. Then calling for assessment report, slogging through it checking for untruths and relevant inaccuracies at top speed, getting a calm-but-thorough rebuttal letter composed and posted 'tracked.' Print and keep the signature report, and wait...wait...wait.
So many, so grateful thanks to all Mods and fellow posters on here from whom I have gained so much knowledge and confidence and encouragement.
Best wishes for success to all claimants and their supporters
Denby
The following user(s) said Thank You: an ex nurse

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #252252 by Gary
Hi denby

That really is terrific news, congratulations and well done. It has been quite an ordeal but you have stayed the course, I am really pleased for you and your daughter.

I've moved your post to its own topic, we ask members not to post in other member's topics as it can lead to the wrong advice being given or taken.

Gary

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 3 years 6 months ago by Gary.

More
3 years 6 months ago #252261 by denby
thanks sorry that was totally accidental. Denby

More
3 years 6 months ago #252267 by Gary
Hi denby

No problems, congratulations on your daughters award and staying the course, and thank you for informing us.

You are an inspiration to other forum members who might give up due to stress and fatigue, which was why I moved you to your own topic, easier for other members to find.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

More
3 years 5 months ago #252475 by Hil
Thanks for sharing your story Denby, I agree, you are truly inspiring. It is voices like yours that help others on this most difficult of journeys.

More
3 years 5 months ago #252504 by denby
Very glad to oblige, just giving back a little for the much received on here. Thanks especially to our faithful Mods and the 'backroom ' people I'm sure there must be as well.
If the volume of forum traffic continues to climb as word gets around , might it be practical to split it into, say, all PIP queries in one place and everything else in another??
Denby

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.