× Members

Endometriosis and PIP

More
3 years 7 months ago #254505 by Ags50
Endometriosis and PIP was created by Ags50
Hi, I was wondering if anyone here has successfully got PIP for endometriosis. I have depression as well. I am in constant pain and want to apply for PIP, but most of the questions don't seen to be relevant to my condition. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 7 months ago #254510 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Endometriosis and PIP
Hi Anya

PIP isn't based on specific conditions, it is based on how the symptoms you have affect your daily living and your mobility as per the specific PIP criteria.

You need to show that you are affected for the majority of the time. So are you in pain for four out of seven days and what does that pain affect you from doing? Does it affect your mobility or your ability to cook, dress yourself etc. The same applies for your depression, you need to look at each question and state what impact it has.

We have a very comprehensive PIP guide. If you look through that, it will give you some idea of how you might answer questions.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip#claims

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ags50

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.