× Members

PIP Review decision

More
3 years 2 months ago #254988 by Tinker765
PIP Review decision was created by Tinker765
Hello,

Today i got my decision letter from my PIP review. I am shocked how fast they did this, as I only had the phone assessment on the 11th Jan. The letter is even dated the 15th Jan!

Anyway I would of been happy to keep my current rate which I was on which was stand daily living, but I have been awarded Enhanced Daily Living and Standard Mobility. Which is good, but reading the report I was not happy as a lot of it was wrong, I do not want to appeal as i am more than happy with what i have been awarded but at the same time I am not happy with how they scored some of the descriptors as they are totally not true.

Thank you again for all your help, much appreciated.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 months ago #254995 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP Review decision
Hi Tinker765

Congratulations on your PIP award. That is probably the fastest turnaround out.

As far as the report is concerned - there's no value to correcting it at this stage. Personally would write down the things you disagree with and attach them to the report. Then when you have a review, you've already made a note of things that you might what to emphasise next time around. Better to do it now while it's fresh in your mind.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, Tinker765

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.