× Members

PIP review

More
3 years 1 month ago #255959 by Ellen
PIP review was created by Ellen
Just wanted to let you know that I had my Pip review result yesterday and I have been awarded the same as previously without a telephone assessment. I read your online guides and filled out my form with no change and explained the problems that I still have. I was expecting a telephone assessment, so just wanted to let anyone going through it know that it is possible not to have to have one.
Thankyou for your excellent guides and advice on this site.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #255961 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP review
Hi Ellen

Glad that your PIP review has come through and this was done by a paper-based assessment. This does happen, but the numbers are very small - less than 15% of cases.

BIS

Tags: @RESULT @PIP @REVIEW

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.