× Members

pip mandatory reconsideration Success

More
3 years 2 months ago #256094 by Bopper001
pip mandatory reconsideration Success was created by Bopper001
I had a phone assessment and was awarded 11 points for daily living, after reading the HP report I wasn't happy, I sent in a Mandatory Reconsideration for the daily living part as I already qualify for the mobility through my War pension, I followed the advice and guides laid out on this great site, concentrating on 4 components were I stood the strongest chance of gaining 1 point. even though I could have covered more I felt if I were to over do it, it would have gone against me, checking my bank the other day I found a lump sum from PIP for the enhanced rate award back dated, just waiting for my letter, so I would like to thank this Forum for all the advice and help it provides, thank you
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 months ago #256095 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic pip mandatory reconsideration Success
Hi Bopper001

Great to hear your news. It's not easy to win at the Mandatory Reconsideration stage so you did really well to overturn their decision. Well done!

BIS

Tags:@RESULT @PIP @MR

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
3 years 2 months ago #256106 by LL26
Replied by LL26 on topic pip mandatory reconsideration Success
Hi Bopper001,

It's a big well done from me too! As BIS said, winning after MR, is not easy!
Hopefully others in your situation will be inspired to continue with their appeals, to ensure that they can also get the full benefit to which they are entitled.
Thank you for informing us, and once again, well done. :)

LL26

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.