× Members

Thank you

More
3 years 1 month ago #256542 by Triggs
Thank you was created by Triggs
I would like to thank everyone who contribute to this site. I have successfully won my daughters application to PIP she was awarded enhanced on both elements after MR and having just being awarded enhanced daily living we put in for a tribunal for Mobility. The DWP overturned their decission within a month of the unfavourable decission.
Our evidence was over whelming with witness statements and diaries.
The tricks they tried using was that my daughter used to be able to do this action or that action.
We pointed out we weren't making a claim for then but now!
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #256549 by Catherine
Replied by Catherine on topic Thank you
Hello Triggs and thank you for your thank you and I am pleased that you and your daughter had such a great outcome! It is really encouraging when we hear that we have been able to make a difference. And I like your style – your rejoinder made me smile.
Catherine

Tags: @PIP @MR

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.