× Members

PIP Review - Success!

More
3 years 1 month ago #256903 by stephopal
PIP Review - Success! was created by stephopal
I received a lumpsum in my bank today from PIP. I sent off my review mid January with accompanying documental evidence - I hadn’t heard anything.
Called PIP and after 2 failed attempts, got through. I’ve been awarded enhanced daily living & mobility from standard daily living until 2025!
I wish to thank B&W, their extensive guides and information provided on forum - Best £20’s I ever spent. Keep up the good work!
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, Dawn coutts, VIA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #256910 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic PIP Review - Success!
Hi Stephie

Absolutely delighted to hear that you have been awarded your enhanced PIP award. Great news.

You can now relax for a few years, we are pleased that you found our guides useful, the back office do a very good job in keeping the guides up to date, over the last year there has been numerous changes and the guides have expanded.

Gary

Tags: @REVIEW @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: stephopal, VIA

More
3 years 1 month ago #256921 by Tragobon
Replied by Tragobon on topic PIP Review - Success!
Brilliant news!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stephopal

More
3 years 1 month ago #256934 by stephopal
Replied by stephopal on topic PIP Review - Success!
Hi, In my excitement I did forget to mention...Calling PIP, they now also have a message saying “claimants now have 3 months to return their completed forms!”
I assume this is due to some forms arriving with only 2 weeks or less to complete them. Have a good weekend. Stephie

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.