× Members

PIP result

More
2 years 11 months ago #258364 by spaceinvader
PIP result was created by spaceinvader
Hi everyone,

Completed and returned the dreaded PIP review form and had a super speedy result.

Posted the form first class recorded on the 6th of March and it arrived on the 8th. A letter was sent out on the 9th of the decision to award me the same standard rate I have been on for mobility and I've been awarded the enhanced rate for daily living. I was previously on the lower rate for daily living.

I haven't recieved my letter yet. An amount of 30 odd pounds was in my bank account from PIP this morning so I telephoned DWP/PIP and was told over the phone.

This has taken away so much anxiety of the dreaded brown envelope.

I will have a closer look at scores etc when the letter does arrive, last time I was just one point away from higher rate mobility but decided not to pursue a MR as the anxiety of it would have been too much.

Lastly, a big thank you as always to this site, the moderators and contributors who all do an amazing job with the resources. Thank you.

Best of luck to everyone awaiting their decisions x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 11 months ago #258371 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP result
Hi Spaceinvader

Congratulations on your award. Delighted to hear that you had a positive outcome. Well done. How speedy was that?! Something of a record!
BIS

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: spaceinvader

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.