× Members

PIP renewal success

More
2 years 11 months ago #259148 by Benandwork
PIP renewal success was created by Benandwork
When a white envelope dropped through my letterbox I presumed wrongly that I was being called for a phone or face to face assessment. Instead I read with joy and rejoicing that I had been given standard award for both daily living and mobility to April 2024. I’m just sending a big thank you to you all because your help and member guides are invaluable to us and you do a fantastic job
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 11 months ago #259161 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP renewal success
Hi Margaret

Delighted to hear your good news especially when you didn't have to face an assessment. Many congratulations.

BIS

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 years 11 months ago #259280 by Angel
Replied by Angel on topic PIP renewal success
Congrats Margaret!!
Really hope I get the same outcome B)

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.