× Members

PIP Award

More
2 years 10 months ago #260568 by MrH2020
PIP Award was created by MrH2020
Hi, I have received a letter today informing me that I have been awarded Standard Rate for both daily living and mobility.
It's until May 2024, they say in the letter that they will contact me whilst getting PIP so see if your needs have changed and to look at the amount you get.
This will be after May 2023, I will be 60 then and my disability will never get better only worse so hopefully I will not have many problems then.
I want to thank everyone who posts and the mods who really do make a difference to how people approach these things.
I used the guides when approaching the questions and I must also say I think I had a really good assessor who knew about my condition and she never tried to trip me up or put me down in any questions.
So from having to finish work due to my illness I now have New Style Contribution based ESA and I was placed in the support group after filling in my ESA50 Capability for work form.
I also was initially told to apply for PIP by my doctor, so I knew that he would have helped if needed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, Gary, Angel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 10 months ago #260578 by LL26
Replied by LL26 on topic PIP Award
Hi MrH2020,
Thank you for letting us share your fantastic news. It is always good to hear success stories. I am glad that you found our website helpful.
Well done.
LL26

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrH2020

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.