× Members

PIP result

More
2 years 9 months ago #260800 by Rick6056
PIP result was created by Rick6056
Hi there
A big thank you to the moderators in particular Cathrine for the help I received during my recent pip review.
Got the letter today, white envelope would you know. Awarded same as last review enhanced mobility and standard rate care with ongoing award for both. As I retire next October I guess I will just get a soft touch review. This is a great site for anyone who claims benefits, I will be keeping my membership going each year even if I don't need it. Once again thanks for all the help from a grateful Rick, I can sleep again thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, KABTT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 9 months ago #260804 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP result
Hi Richard

Many congratulations on your successful review. Great to hear. Glad you found Catherine's help so useful.

Yes you will get a light touch review next time around. We don't know what that means yet (and nor do the DWP!).

Glad you can sleep again. Enjoy the rest.

BIS

Tags: @RESULT @PIP @REVIEW

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rick6056

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.