× Members

Subscribing

More
2 years 6 months ago #264417 by Chilli
Subscribing was created by Chilli
I have been a member of BAW for many years now. I have just received my subscription reminder and even though at my age and health status I am unlikely to have to make another claim (but who knows with the state of things?) I am renewing immediately. BAW have been such a help over the years with invaluable advice and support. If I could reassure anyone who may be considering whether to subscribe or not I would just like to reassure them that the advice given is not only vital to a claim but it is also unbiased and impartial. It does not matter which party is in Government, you will always be given the advice which support the individual. If it wasn't for BAW I can honestly say I may not be alive today, Thank you to all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Susie27, stefaniel2001, denby, Gaddy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 6 months ago #264423 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Subscribing
Hi Chilli

We're glad to have you as a member and thank you for your kind words. So pleased that you have found the guides and advice useful.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 years 6 months ago #264459 by Mollie
Replied by Mollie on topic Subscribing
I would second that. We are both 2 years into a 10-year award but will rejoin every year until then. The comfort of knowing the guides and advice are here takes away a tremendous amount of stress and worry plus being able to get updates as they happen. Invaluable!
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, Gary

More
2 years 6 months ago #264499 by phrank
Replied by phrank on topic Subscribing
Hi all,

And I will more than willingly carry on my subsriptions. Although you never 100% know if anything will change, I have just been given a 10 year award with the 'light touch' review at the end point.

This site has lifted me out of the darkest and most depressing periods of my more recent life and I will be supporting it in future, too.

I plan to be an active member with less to stress about for now. I never take anything for granted and it only takes one unscrupulous MP with some authority to intervene and start the ball rolling in the wrong direction for change to happen.

I will keep my knowledge of the system up to date and if need be I will be one step in front.

Brilliant site, fantastic forum . What more can you ask for?

Kindest regards,

Phrank.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Susie27, denby, BIS, Gaddy, Gary

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.