× Members

PIP renewal success

More
2 years 6 months ago #264567 by rachel1
PIP renewal success was created by rachel1
I just wanted to thank you for your guides which have helped me with my PIP renewal.

I had a previous award to March 2021.
13 points Daily Living, 0 points Mobility.

I received an extension letter in Jan 2021 extending to Jan 2022.
I received the PIP renewal form in Feb 2021, returned in March 2021.
Had a face to face assessment in August 2021.
Received my decision letter this week.
13 points Daily Living. 10 points Mobility.

I am very relieved, and can hopefully worry less about DWP letters for a few years. Thankyou.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Faith, Susie27, denby, Gary, Angel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 6 months ago #264568 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP renewal success
Hi Hen

Many congratulations. Delighted to hear of your increased award after a review. Great news. Glad to hear that you found the guides so useful.

BIS

Tags: @RESULT @PIP @REVIEW

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 years 6 months ago #264628 by LL26
Replied by LL26 on topic PIP renewal success
Hi Hen,
It's a big well done from me too! It is always good to know that our guides and help have made a difference.
LL26

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.