× Members

backdated lcwra

More
2 years 4 months ago #266052 by diceman24
backdated lcwra was created by diceman24
just like to thank all the hard working mods on b@w site i have finally recieved my backdated lcwra after 1st fit note was on my journal in august 2020 plus just to let everyone know on here payment starts after 3 months of your 1st fit note is declared, its been a long and stress waiting but got the result im deserved thank you everyone for giving me advice
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 4 months ago #266059 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic backdated lcwra
Hi diceman24

Congratulations and thank you for letting us know.

The first 13 weeks is called the assessment phase therefore unless you have a qualifying benefit, LCWRA is backdated to when your assessment phase ended.

Your backdate has come just in time for Christmas, so enjoy the festive season, sit back and relax.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.