× Members

Universal Credit Health Assessment Form

More
2 years 1 month ago #268682 by Tina
Hi, I am registered disabled because of hearing loss/tinnitus and also have arthritus in my lower back. I've had the UC85 form posted to me( which incidently was flawed with errors) and wish to request a MR. My query is I thought a health assessment form would be sent too as I have no idea if/how many points I scored. Numerous phone calls to Universal Credit and notes in my journal requesting this but no luck. I would appreciate any advise you could offer me.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago #268731 by latetrain
Replied by latetrain on topic Universal Credit Health Assessment Form
Hi Tina

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is.

Welcome to Benefits and Work

A claimant should request copies of their UC85 Assessors report and the LT54 Decision Makers report via their own UC journal or in writing by letter to DWP.

If you still get no joy then try and get your MP involved.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 years 1 month ago #268735 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Universal Credit Health Assessment Form
Tina

The UC85 should indicate the Descriptors being recommended, I can't find an example to reference but there should be a series of tick boxes at the end of each section, the assessor should have made a single tick for each section.

The naming is slightly different, for example, Wa for Descriptor (a) of the Moving Around activity but they will be in the same order as listed in the B&W guide for UC & ESA.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.