× Members

PIP Review

More
1 year 9 months ago #271728 by micksville
PIP Review was created by micksville
I am due my PIP review in October first one I've had since beiing transferred from DLA to PIP in 2016. From what I was told over phone a few months ago the " paperwork" will be sent to me about end of October. Can anyone clarify for me if the review is likeley to be done by online questionaire or by a paper questionaire? The PIP guides on here seem to suggest for new PIP claims the claimant is given a choice. However, it doesn't mention if that is the case for reviews. Is this the same with a review for someone already on PIP i.e. that you are given the choice or is it likely to be sent to you online.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 9 months ago #271765 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic PIP Review
Hi micksville

I have not done an online review myself but I have heard from members on the forum who have.

You need to treat the review form as if you were applying for a new PIP claim, quite often we hear from members who write non change without explaining how their condition affects them and then get turned down.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
1 year 9 months ago #271848 by micksville
Replied by micksville on topic PIP Review
Sorry Gary I think you've misunderstood the question. What I was asking is will I, at review, be given the choice of doing it online or being sent the paper form? I have no isssue with an online form but I have a lot, and I do mean a lot of medical history and evidence to send, which, if I have to photograph and send as an attachmets I can. However, I am wondering whether the online form might only have so much scope for attachments with photo's of medical forms etc. I would prefer the paper form to be honest.

More
1 year 9 months ago #271855 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic PIP Review
Hi micksville

I am not sure about review forms being online, I know with new PIP claims you are given a choice.

We will let members answer your question; can you complete PIP review form online?

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: micksville

More
1 year 9 months ago #271876 by ElLoco
Replied by ElLoco on topic PIP Review
I was sent a paper form, and was not contacted beforehand to be given a choice. It sates on the form:
"If you would like braille, British Sign Language, a hearing loop, translations, large print, audio or something else please tell us using the phone number at the top of this letter."

Hope that's of some help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: micksville, Gary

More
1 year 9 months ago #271888 by micksville
Replied by micksville on topic PIP Review
That was for a review? Not a first claim?

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.