× Members

Pip renewal form no mobility section

More
1 year 9 months ago #271878 by Susan Smith
Pip renewal form no mobility section was created by Susan Smith
Hi i have received my … it’s time to review your award paperwork.
I am currently in receipt of Enhanced mobility and daily living.
Please could you tell me why it appears that there are no questions regarding mobility but mostly the daily living sections.
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 9 months ago #271885 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Pip renewal form no mobility section
Hi Susan

Welcome to the forum.

Your real name appears to be showing this is open for anyone to see on the internet. You may want to change your user name, follow the link on how to do this benefitsandwork.co.uk/guides-for-claimants/faq/forum

In regards to your question, there should be 2 questions in dealing with the motorbility component and 10 questions dealing with the daily living component.

Treat the review as if you are answering a new PIP claims form, if you have a copy of your original claim use that as a template, if your condition has deteriorated then explain what has deteriorated.

Don't forget to have a look at our guide to help you with the form; benefitsandwork.co.uk/guides-for-claimants/pip

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
1 year 9 months ago #271892 by Susan Smith
Replied by Susan Smith on topic Pip renewal form no mobility section
Thank you Gary I have found it.
Please could you also tell me now that I have completely filled all the form in, and I have added as much extra information as possible on sheets that I have attached to the back of the form.
Would there be any possible chance that with the paperwork I have returned and extra information that I have added I will be reviewed just with that or, will I still have to have an actual review? Being face to face or telephone?
I have a degenerative condition that has gradually deteriorated since the last review in 2017 and obviously will continue to get worse.
Thank you for all your hard work it is much appreciated.

More
1 year 9 months ago #271893 by Susan Smith
Replied by Susan Smith on topic Pip renewal form no mobility section
I forgot to mention Gary that the last review I had in 2017 was a home visit, would they be likely to do that again for me ?
Thank you

More
1 year 9 months ago #271903 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Pip renewal form no mobility section
Hi Susan

Don't forget to change your name on the forum.

I can't say whether they will make a paper-based decision for your review - occasionally they just go ahead and make the decision to do one and sometimes people request one and the DWP agree. However, this is a very small percentage - less than 10%. However, if you're offered an assessment type you're not happy with you can now ask them to review it.

As far as I know - face-to-face assessments in people's homes have not restarted and only a small number are being done in assessment centres. You are far more likely to be offered a telephone assessment.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Susan Smith

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.