× Members

PIP Decision wait time after assessment

More
1 year 3 months ago #277961 by Ali
Replied by Ali on topic PIP Decision wait time after assessment
Hi, l really hope you get your assessors report in time. It's another not fair DWP thing. They want us to fill in complicated, huge forms in no time at all but send all their post extraordinary slow 2nd class. I was told to allow ten days (not including weekends) & that's what it took. Asked on 28th Feb for report, arrived 13th March! Good luck with everything.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #282739 by Jaq
Replied by Jaq on topic PIP Decision wait time after assessment
Hi All, I'm new, just joined. I received this unelpful text, fllwg unhelpful letter, txt. No information if re awarded or not. Why not just say. Torture us.

I have chronic conditions and was asked for a PIP tel assessment 1/8.. My review tel assessment was 1st August & had gen info letter 15/8..quick!... we have received info & let u know etc.. Then this following txt Monday 21/8. (I'm Worried as Others say been told passed in text, I wasn't told that). . Mine Stated:
"{Your PIP review is complete. You should receive your decision letter in 2 weeks. Once you receive your letter, contact us if you have any questions. Do not call before you get the letter as we will not be able to tell you the decision. Please remember to contact us if your circumstances change."}.

Has anyone else had a similar letter and passed when get the actual decision letter in writing. I'm so anxious. As need this money. So cruel sending these letters out. I'd rather had just waited 2 to 3 months for outcome of the review assessment than updates on info I already know. Thanks anyone so much who can help, advise. Jaqs xx

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #282747 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Decision wait time after assessment
J

This is a standard test that the DWP sends out.

The DWP is legally required to notify a claimant of the result of a Decision in writing so they can't include the result in a text message.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jaq

More
3 weeks 3 days ago #291696 by jon barber
Replied by jon barber on topic PIP Decision wait time after assessment
Jaq,
I've had the same texts, how did your claim work out sucessful or not?.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.