× Members

PIP reviews for 2024 end dates

More
1 year 1 month ago #277873 by ClaireLO
PIP reviews for 2024 end dates was created by ClaireLO
Hi
Has anyone yet had a review for a PIP award due to end Feb/March 2024, or anyone have any idea how long they may be taking to trigger? Following the extensions/not extensions post Covid and subsequent backlogs I know this is a difficult one

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 month ago #277895 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP reviews for 2024 end dates
Hi ClaireLO

Hopefully, someone will be able to answer your question but be aware that it is almost impossible to establish a consistent pattern about these things, so what happens to one person doesn't necessarily happen to another. You can expect a review form any time from now.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: ClaireLO

More
1 year 1 month ago #277907 by debbiesixtysix1
Replied by debbiesixtysix1 on topic PIP reviews for 2024 end dates
My pip runs out start Dec 2023 and I am waiting for a pip renewal form for anything up to 12 months before but I have received nothing as yet.

More
1 year 1 month ago #277921 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic PIP reviews for 2024 end dates
Hi debbiesixtysix1

If you do not hear from DWP by the end of April I would contact DWP to find out what is happening. The best time to try and contact is first thing in the morning.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
1 year 1 month ago #277927 by debbiesixtysix1
Replied by debbiesixtysix1 on topic PIP reviews for 2024 end dates
Thanks Gary I will contact the DWP if I hear nothing by end April.

More
1 year 1 month ago #278026 by Kareno
Replied by Kareno on topic PIP reviews for 2024 end dates
My PIP was extended from May 2023 to January 2024 during Covid. I received my review form in the post on Monday and it has to be submitted by 27th March. I was not expecting it yet

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.