× Members

ADP Scotland review

More
1 year 1 week ago #283522 by annas100
ADP Scotland review was created by annas100
Hello My name is Anna and I would like to ask if anyone is waiting or had any review or reply from it . As we are the most of us transferred from PIP to ADP . I would like to know how is ADP dealing with reviews and any updates. Every info helps and we can shared and idea etc .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 week ago #283524 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic ADP Scotland review
Hi annasmutna100

Hopefully, some of our members can tell you about their experience.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: annas100

More
1 year 6 days ago #283677 by lauren
Replied by lauren on topic ADP Scotland review
Hi Anna I have just struggled through my change of circumstances form which took me forever and great headaches! But its gone in now.Im not sure how long it will be before I hear from them or if I will need a new assessment but am hoping for the best.Good luck to you too x
The following user(s) said Thank You: BIS, annas100

More
1 year 6 days ago #283680 by hefnur
Replied by hefnur on topic ADP Scotland review
Hi Anna,

I'm still waiting to hear about my review - submitted forms in July (they were a complete pain to do, and they really, really want that last page with your signature on it, even if you do it online).

I called on Friday to find out if there was any progress because I hadn't heard anything at all. They said they are currently working through review forms submitted in June, so mine would likely be allocated to a case worker toward the end of October. No idea what happens then or how long it'll take at that point but I will update if/when I hear anything.

To be clear though, I've no idea if it's true that they're working on June cases or not, it's just what the customer service person told me he had heard. He also suggested contacting them again late Oct/early Nov if I hadn't heard anything.

Very interested to hear everyone else's experiences as well, and good luck to everyone going through this process - at least with the DWP you have half an idea of the timescales/rules, with SSS it's all unknown.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BIS

More
1 year 6 days ago #283685 by AshleyMcab
Replied by AshleyMcab on topic ADP Scotland review
Hi

Social Security Scotland (SSS) producing lots of statistics and here is link to latest ADP ones
www.socialsecurity.gov.scot/reporting/pu...tics-to-31-july-2023

Lots on processing times for new applications but nothing on reviews

Have raised concern direct with SSS especially where Change of Circumstance of PIP reported to DWP resulting in transfer to ADP which can take 3-4 months followed by time taken by SSS to process Change of Circumstance another 3- 4 months if not more
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary, annas100

More
10 months 5 days ago #285661 by annas100
Replied by annas100 on topic ADP Scotland review
Hello thank you very much for your reply.
I changed my circumstances in June as my review was on the 25th of September. I have received my letter form then end of the October saying I scored 11 daily living and higher mobility but my GP told me I should be both enhanced payment and they have to contact her. I really don’t know how systems works as some of us takes ages and some are faster with all these challenges and reviews etc.
I just sent them re-determination as I lost out only on 1 point but I am worry now if they will give me higher or even change all my points .
You can still keep me update as some people received back payment before there letter even arrived.
Good luck all goes well and I am very glad you sent me message regarding ADP. So sorry for a delay but I was unwell .

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.