× Members

Atos 'invite' me to a F2F after PIP Review, URGENT advice please

• wibblum
  • Topic Author
  • Away
More
10 months 2 weeks ago #285343 by wibblum
^ It went as well as it could, the assessor was very polite and seemed sympathetic enough, but we'll see.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• wibblum
  • Topic Author
  • Away
More
10 months 2 weeks ago #285344 by wibblum
Update:

Still waiting for the PA4 I requested over a week ago, and still not heard anything about the PIP decision yet. Trying to occupy myself with other things, but also busy trying to eke out my last PIP payment just in case things don't go my way.

How long should I leave it before I chase up the PA4?

Considering the laughable state of Royal Mail's letter delivery service these days, they could have sent it immediately for all I know and it still won't reach me for another week.

More
10 months 2 weeks ago #285349 by Gary
Hi wibblum

When you ask for a PA4 you are usually told you will get it within 10 working days, quite often we hear from claimants who have received it within 2 days. I would wait 10 working days, if you have not received it by then contact DWP and inform them it has not yet been delivered.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: wibblum

• wibblum
  • Topic Author
  • Away
More
10 months 1 week ago #285391 by wibblum
Ah yes, I think he did mention that '10 working days' window, which will take us to tomorrow (Monday) or Tuesday, so I'll give it until Wednesday.

Meanwhile, yesterday (the 18th) I received the standard 'We have all the information we need' etc letter, which was dated the 16th(!). Something tells me the actual Decision Letter probably won't turn up that quickly...

• wibblum
  • Topic Author
  • Away
More
10 months 1 week ago #285566 by wibblum
Latest:

The requested PA4 never showed up (despite receiving other DWP letters dated well after it should have been in the meantime), so I called yesterday to ask for another. 35 minutes on hold after calling at 9AM on the dot.

I began by explaining that I suffer with real-time cognitive processing issues, so the person on the other end would need to bear with me (a concept which they seemed unable to process themselves). I told them why I was calling and then I had to explain in great detail to them what a PA4 even is (more than once). They put me on hold at one point for 10 minutes to 'clarify my details' and when they finally returned they referred to me as 'Mr Peters' - which is not my name - throughout the rest of the call, despite being corrected by me every time. I eventually gave up correcting them about my name and just concentrated on making sure that they at least got my *address* right before the call ended.

So, yeah. Let's see if *this* one shows up before the Decision Letter does.

At least I remembered to record this one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT

More
10 months 1 week ago #285576 by BIS
Hi Wibblum

Ugh! How utterly aggravating for you. It is so irritating when people continue to get your name wrong. I was asked recently, "Are you sure?" when I had to correct my name! I didn't know whether to laugh, cry or scream. Well done you for sticking with it. I hope the PA4 turns up this time.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: wibblum

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid