× Members

Just received a How your disability affects you form for my PIP review

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #285024 by Delphine
I'm confused as to why I received this form as in the guide it says I should have received the PIP AR1 Award Review Form- see below:

PIP AR1 Award Review form
The DWP now send out a form which is shorter than the ‘How your disability affects you' (PIP2)
form for reviews of existing awards.
This form is called the PIP Award Review form or the AR1 form by the DWP

My last review was November 2019

Any one else got sent the same form at their review?

I'm already feeling overwhelmed and distraught and i have not even begun to fill it out yet.

Any help would be appreciated thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #285039 by BIS
Hi Delphine

Unless your last award was decided by a Tribunal - I would not expect you to have received the PIP2 form. If you can face it, ring the DWP and ask them. You definitely don't want to have to fill in the PIP2 form again if you can help it.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #285049 by KABTT
I had this too. Forums like this are handy when we are stressed out by these out of the blue DWP forms so yes I too got the AR1.

Can't find an online form to complete so have handwritten it using the guides here.

The trauma the DWP puts folks through put me off working at the JC 20 years ago!! Went off to work in libraries, schools and football! I wouldn't call it "customer service" it's more a regulatory body so don't get disheartened. We can appeal don't forget !! x

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #285068 by MrH2020
I have just sent mine in after asking for 2 extensions as my consultant was off ill and I needed a letter off her, I must admit they were very nice about it though, giving the extensions.
I typed mine up and just used the headings from the questions on the AR1 form, I hope that is okay as it's my first review, as mine does not run out until July next year.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid