× Members

UC sanctions & health assessment

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #285071 by Shoprivat
UC sanctions & health assessment was created by Shoprivat
Hi guys,

Let me give a backstory. I had a health assessment for work capability but due to my medical issues I had missed this appointment. Since then my work coach at the Job Centre has changed, because I missed this assessment my new work coach is claiming I am back to 'square one' and he will decide weather I need another health assessment appointment. I have wrote on my journal that I need an update on my health assessment being missed and I received a reply from the main office that 'we have accepted your reasons for missing your health assessment and have decided to agree to book another one'. My work coach completely ignoring this and has sanctioned me for missing my previous appointment which was again due to my medical issues. I have a fit note.

What do I do?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #285100 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic UC sanctions & health assessment
Hi Shoprivat

You need to apply for a mandatory reconsideration, If you are not sure how to do this then seek advice from your local Welfare Rights Organisation; advicelocal.uk

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shoprivat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid