× Members

Esa/pip crossover?

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #285113 by CAW
Esa/pip crossover? was created by CAW
I have received Standard rate daily living pip today, and am already in receipt of ESA Support group (legacy).
I have also received this text from dwp
"We need to talk to you about some ESA payments we may owe you. Please call us as soon as possible on 0800 169 0310 or Textphone 0800 169 0314"
I didn't think standard rate pip was enough to trigger enhanced disability?
I don't want to miss out, but I'm also worried to call the number just in case they try and take away the support group, and put me in work related due to the points I DIDNT get on PIP?
Does anyone have experience of this text, and what was the phone call like , if you called???. I have severe mental health, and after the stress of PIP over the last 4 months , I really can't face another grilling.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #285127 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Esa/pip crossover?
Hi Caw

I hope someone might be able to tell you of their experience.

I know you're worried, but the aim of this call is not to try and remove you from the support group.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.