× Members

Waiting times for Pips in N Ireland

More
10 months 2 weeks ago #285265 by rhill1954
Waiting times for Pips in N Ireland was created by rhill1954
New on here so not sure of procedures My brother gets Pips Enhanced Living & basic Mobility in 2019 without Face2Face or telephone interview He recieved what I think was a review form His conditions are much the same & not likely to change ever. Do I need to repeat the answers as in first form or just say no change or in case of areas that he has got worse go into more detail Also wondering about time frame He’s in N Ireland Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 2 weeks ago #285276 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Waiting times for Pips in N Ireland
Hi rhill1954

You need to treat a review form as if you are applying for the first time, if you kept a copy of the original claim, use it as a template, any change in your brothers health condition then note the change and how it affects his condition.

You need to explain why your brother needs assistance, you may need to repeat yourself as you go through the questions, don't forget that you can also send in a supporting letter as to what support you give your brother and why.

I would not recommend just saying no change as the assessor will not know your brother and will probably not have his previous form to go by.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: fibrofred

More
10 months 2 weeks ago #285299 by rhill1954
Replied by rhill1954 on topic Waiting times for Pips in N Ireland
Gary, Thanks for fast reply, have taken on board all info given ☘️

More
10 months 2 weeks ago #285315 by fibrofred
Replied by fibrofred on topic Waiting times for Pips in N Ireland
Hi rhill1954

It's quite difficult to get any info anywhere relating to timescales in Northern Ireland. My own timescales, so far, are as follows:-

PIP Award ends March 2024.
Review form received first week in June 2023.
Completed and sent back first week in July 2023
Standard update text from DfC received late Sept "we still have your PIP form & will be progressing your review as soon as possible"(DfC usually send update texts every 12 weeks if you have provided a mobile no)
Hope this is helpful. Best of luck!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid