× Members

dwp text

More
10 months 2 weeks ago #285271 by lauren
dwp text was created by lauren
After ringing to ask about the progress of my application I was told that they had all the info needed (which I think is good?)but that it still needed to be reviewed.

This is more of a query really ,how can they know they have all the info they need if its not been looked at yet?

The more I think about it the more puzzling it seems. Any ideas? Mainly because I'm trying to gage how much longer I will have to wait. Its been a while putting it mildly.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 2 weeks ago #285277 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic dwp text
Hi lauren

The short answer is they don't know, what you received is just a standard text phrase that most claimants receive, it is interesting that a call handler is also now saying the phrase.

I say most claimants as we do hear on the forum from members who have not received any messages.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: lauren

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.