× Members

New Claim form not arrived - info may help others

More
10 months 2 weeks ago #285284 by Caroline
Hi everyone!

New to this site and forum, as my wife and I are just starting our PIP application journey with me doing most of the leg work on her behalf.

Having rung up the PIP claim line and gone through the initial information with them, we have been waiting ever since for the form to arrive. Over three weeks later, it still wasn't here and we were getting anxious about missing the claim deadline so I rang the enquiry line.

Turns out they hadn't sent out the form as they needed to clarify some information but rather than contact you, the rules are that they wait for you to contact them.

Sorry if I missed this information elsewhere, but thought I'd post it here in case anyone else was in the same situation.

Caroline

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 2 weeks ago #285307 by BIS
Hi Caroline

Welcome to the forum. Thanks for posting. That is quite strange - I have never heard of that before. It will be interesting to see if any of our other members have had the same experience.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid