× Members

Pip tribunal.

More
10 months 1 week ago #285606 by Filey
Replied by Filey on topic Pip tribunal.
Yes , I'm going to start doing it on word tomorrow and then do what you have said. Thanks for that. Three times I have lost work on the online form! I was actually praying out loud last night that it had saved! Lol.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 1 week ago #285607 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Pip tribunal.
Hi Filey

What I usually do is write the submission in word, copy and paste it online and then I also upload the document.

This document is set out how I produced it with all the paragraphs in the right place.

Over time I have changed how I do the online appeal, but I still upload the submission document I have produced.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 months 1 week ago #285617 by Filey
Thank you. Do you mean you type it in word, copy and paste then you go straight on appeal form then paste it there?

More
10 months 1 week ago #285633 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Pip tribunal.
Hi Filey

Yes, that is what I mean, each to their own.

I am dyslexic so I always proof read my submissions before I upload them.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 months 1 week ago #285650 by Filey
Thank you. I started doing that yesterday and it's so much easier. Thank you fir letting me know, much appreciated.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LL26

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid