× Members

Altering IAS [N. of England[ ass'mt app't

More
10 months 6 days ago #285654 by denby
This is just for info in case useful to anyone else.
New claim made early August, form submitted after two extensions. Rang dot on nine today after being pleasantly surprised to discover the contact centre is open on a Saturday. Pleasant lady offered to note not to book any Mondays as there will be a family funeral shortly but don't know which Monday, and also to note not Sundays as I prefer that to be a day of rest including for their staff. Then got down to the key point: "Please can I have my assessment recorded?" She pointed out I could record it myself, I truthfully said I was not sure who I can ask to deal with that so I can concentrate on the assessment. Then she said she would have to cancel the existing appointment [the text had given me nearly two weeks' notice so no complaint there] as that assessor does not have recording equipment, and she has no appointments available just now with recording. A 'new batch would soon be released' and I will get a new text, ignore the letter which hasn't arrived yet for the original slot, and a new letter should come confirming the new appointment with recording.
I'll keep you posted especially if it doesn't go to her plan.
Denby
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 4 days ago #285666 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Altering IAS [N. of England[ ass'mt app't
Thank you for the update denby.

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid