× Members

esa reassesment

More
10 months 5 days ago #285658 by karen
esa reassesment was created by karen
Hi. i joined your group yesterday and has taken me this amount of time to write this as everything seems to be changing and finding it all so difficult to understand. so i hope you can help me with this. At the moment i am receieving income related ESA and i am in the support group. i checked my letter a couple of days ago and it says that my entitlement is from the 12th April 2023 to 28th November 2023. i havent recieved any letters or had any phone calls from dwp. Should i contact them or wait until they contact me?. As i stated i am finding this all so confusing that i really dont no if i can go through all this again.
karen
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 4 days ago #285670 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic esa reassesment
Hi Karen,

Welcome to the forum. I find it's sometimes better to contact them to put your mind at rest, as the dates involving delays etc are unpredictable due to the amount of claims, and also you never know if a letter could've gone missing or got damaged via Royal Mail.
Please remember that there can be long waiting times when telephoning, often in excess of 40 minutes.

Regards Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT , karen

More
10 months 4 days ago #285687 by ellen1st
Replied by ellen1st on topic esa reassesment
Hi Karen, I believe the November date is on your letter for the Christmas Bonus, it has nothing to do with your esa ending. There is no end date as it will continue until you are reassessed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT , Gary, karen

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.