× Members

PIP SD premium and previous ESA Support Group

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #286044 by Dalglish60
Replied by Dalglish60 on topic PIP SD premium and previous ESA Support Group
Gary
Thanks for advice...will update when get reply from DWP..

D60

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #288809 by Dalglish60
Replied by Dalglish60 on topic PIP SD premium and previous ESA Support Group
Hi mods
Followed advice posted special delivery before xmas 2023 and come Tuesday, 12 3 2024, it will be 65 DWP working days without any response from ESA allied to my claim for backpayments etc. Got evidence it was signed for etc.

Sent all evidence etc and made several copies etc.

I'm unable to manage phoning them due to my neurodiversity disability preventing it.

Any positive advice as to my next course of action..

D60

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #288830 by Chris
Hi Dalglish60,

From reading this, I'd say you've 2 options in my personal opinion.

1/ Just sit back and wait till they eventually contact you by letter.
or
2/ Ask somebody (if you can) to call the DWP helpline (then maybes put your phone on loudspeaker) and ask if they can provide you with a possible update for your case?

I know it can be very difficult if you aren't able to get any help.

Sorry I couldn't provide you with any information that may be of further help - these are just ideas from the top of my head that I thought may be able to assist you.

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.