× Members

Pip review

More
9 months 4 weeks ago #285869 by Wayne
Pip review was created by Wayne
I have had my pip review forms need some advice filling it in if anyone could help that would be awesome

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 4 weeks ago - 9 months 4 weeks ago #285874 by LL26
Replied by LL26 on topic Pip review
Hi Wayne Jones,
Firstly if this is your real name you may wish to change this. Second, have a look at the members guides www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/guides-for-claimants/pip This gives general advice.
Treat a review as a new claim. Do you need help with the descriptor activities? If the help you need remains the same, say I still need help with X and explain why. If health is worse then say so. If you achieved the correct level of PIP award last time, you can repeat what was said last time. Think about each descriptor, the help you need, (either some sort of gadget aka aid/appliance, or from a person,( try and analyse why you need the help, and whether this now means you can perform the descriptor activity safely, within a reasonable time, repeatedly and to an acceptable standard for the majority of time.
If the aid/person are not sufficient to fulfil all 4 criteria then you maybe able to score maximum points, which is usually described as 'I can not ...' Do this analysis for all descriptors.
If you need more specific information about a certain matter or descriptor then we might be able to give more detailed information.
If so please re-post.
I hope this helps.
LL26

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 9 months 4 weeks ago by LL26.
The following user(s) said Thank You: anees292

More
9 months 4 weeks ago #285875 by Wayne
Replied by Wayne on topic Pip review
Thank you

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.