× Members

call handlers

More
8 months 2 weeks ago #286644 by lauren
call handlers was created by lauren
Hi I just wondered if any one can clarify what a PIP/ADP/Benefit CALL HANDLER can actually see with regards to your case when you ring them or web chat for an update? I'm beginning to wonder if most are just reading from a script (as I get almost identical answers when I contact them). Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 2 weeks ago #286663 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic call handlers
l

DWP call handlers certainly follow scripts depending on the nature of the claimant's reason for calling.

As to what information they see, we don't know. Access to information should be based on a need to know basis for the job role the person has.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: lauren

More
8 months 1 week ago #286725 by denby
Replied by denby on topic call handlers
For what it's worth lauren, when I called recently to check if my PA4 had been sent out as previously asked, the DWP person said they could see it had. They just blamed 'post Christmas post' for its non arrival after the "7-10 working days."
They also helpfully added a note including the PO tracking number, for further medical evidence which has been signed for but not yet scanned into the claim, to alert anyone looking at it that that is due to be added.
So anyone else ringing to check addition of extra documents could ask their call handler to add the tracking number in a note on the system.
Hope that is of some help.
Denby
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sheila 966, lauren

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.