× Members

Light touch

More
8 months 2 weeks ago #286714 by colin123456
Light touch was created by colin123456
Hi
I have had indefinite pip since 2015 when I reach 65 I had to take a telephone acessment to which I was told that I have qualified for the same award, but what I wish to know in your opinion will the light touch form be from when I was 65 or will they re access again which would be 2025 and then I will be 67. Many thanks colin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 1 week ago #286740 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Light touch
c

Re-assessments are not triggered by the claimant reaching State Retirement Age, as you appear to have an On-Going award then this should not be looked at again for at least ten years.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 months 1 week ago #286797 by colin123456
Replied by colin123456 on topic Light touch
Thank you Gordon
So will it be 10 years from 2015 and reassessed 2025
Thanks Colin

More
8 months 1 week ago #286798 by colin123456
Replied by colin123456 on topic Light touch
Hi Gordon
Just would you confirm that I was awarded indefinite award gor the first time in 2015 so I will be re assessed in 2025, although they gave me a telephone assessment 2 years ago
Thanks sorry

More
8 months 1 week ago #286813 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Light touch
c

It will be ten years from the date of the last Decision that was made, from your post, this appears to be 2021.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.