× Members

Esa question

More
8 months 1 week ago #286935 by The Dog Mother
Esa question was created by The Dog Mother
Has anyone any idea why I've never had a letter post esa WCA stating I was kept in support group. ?As I have been the past number of years. I've had about four paper based assessments. F2f a number of times before that.
My last four assessments were paperbased.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 1 week ago #286936 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Esa question
Hi Dog Mother,

Message approved to see if any of the other claimants have experienced similar, and can possibly answer your question.

Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 months 1 week ago #286943 by The Dog Mother
Replied by The Dog Mother on topic Esa question
Thank you very much Chris.

More
8 months 1 week ago #286964 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa question
TDM

All ESA Decisions should be notified in writing to the claimant, there are no exceptions to this, and any such letter will include details of the award.

You can contact the DWP Helpline and ask for a copy of your latest Decision Letter.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 months 1 week ago #286970 by silverstar
Replied by silverstar on topic Esa question
Hi, just to say I had a wca in September 2019 and I didn’t get the letter to say I was staying in the support group either.I didn’t hear anything from them,I was wondering if a neighbour got it instead but maybe not.

More
8 months 1 week ago #286972 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Esa question
Hi Silverstar

That was over four years ago, if you still received the same payment then you can be reasonably sure that you were kept in the support group. you will never know, the letter may not have been sent out, you could always contact DWP and find out 🤔

Gary

The following user(s) said Thank You: silverstar

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid