× Members

PIP APPEAL DATE

More
8 months 6 days ago #287090 by Yaz
PIP APPEAL DATE was created by Yaz
Hi I’m waiting for an appeal date for PIP as they didn’t take into consideration the evidence that was presented at the mandatory reconsideration. It has been 7 months waiting for appeal date. Will DWP consider making a decision before then? Or will they wait for appeal date or actual.
appeal. Also do the courts normally take so long for court date.
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 6 days ago #287099 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic PIP APPEAL DATE
Hi Yaz,

There's never really a timescale on these I find. It all depends on the time of year, amount of backlogged claims etc.....but speaking from my own experience with these situations, when I first applied for PIP, mine took close to 2 years to be told no points, then pushing towards 3 years before I eventually got an award via the courts.

Claimants and mods will have different time scales relating to their own stories I'd imagine, so we'll keep a check to see if anyone else replies in relation to their own timescales for waiting.

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Yaz

More
8 months 5 hours ago #287365 by trb10
Replied by trb10 on topic PIP APPEAL DATE
11 months for me and still no date.....

More
8 months 1 hour ago #287383 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic PIP APPEAL DATE
Hi trb10,

Concerning isn't it ? :(

Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid