× Members

Pip review

More
8 months 4 days ago #287168 by Saffron5
Pip review was created by Saffron5
Hi i completed my pip review form and returned it at the beginning of Sept, i know there are long delays.
My question is my health has worsened so what do i do. I am awaiting tests but dont know how long that will be. So i currently have no new evidence to submit. Should I wait to hear assuming i get an assessment and discuss it then or should i tell them before.
Sorry really not sure

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 4 days ago #287174 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Pip review
Hi Saffron5,

Me personally, I would tell them that your health has worsened, and how the changes are affecting you. You can do this by letter, so that you've got proof that you've sent it. However, they may not act upon it, until you actually have evidence to prove it. My thoughts are always - no harm in getting the ball rolling, and being prepped, however others may differ. I think it depends on your own experience., of which I'm sure some other claimants have had, and may respond to this post.

Regards, Chris

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sheila 966, Saffron5

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid