× Members

PIP and work

More
7 months 4 weeks ago #287429 by Nelbabs
Replied by Nelbabs on topic PIP and work
Thanks all for your input, I really appreciate it. I must say I’m slightly confused now as to whether I need to report this or not, however I guess it’s probably best to be upfront and see what they say.

I definitely still meet the criteria and the descriptors still apply but I’m really worrying that they won’t see it that way and, because I didn’t report it straight away they will possibly think I’ve been fraudulent. That’s a scary thought.

I am working from home and doing very simple work which, although would be seen as menial, takes a lot of effort for me and leaves me constantly crashing then experiencing PEM so, even though it doesn’t seem to be working for me, I’ve persevered as I’ve needed some purpose in my life.

It has been so uncertain since I started and each week I have thought I would be giving up but now I realise it’s gone on for too long and I probably should report it. I hope they can understand that just because I am able to copy and paste on the computer this doesn’t mean I no longer meet their criteria but I must admit that the DWP scare the heebee jeebees out of me!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 4 weeks ago #287431 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic PIP and work
Hi Nelbabs,

You and hundreds of thousands of others. I blame this government. Some at the end of the DWP are just trying to do their job to the best of their ability, but unfortunately due to so many people doing things such as "fraudulent claims" - I think they have to be stringent with their checking and decisions, which unfortunately aren't always accurate.
Hopefully someone can provide you with some guidance or advice on here that helps.

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid