× Members

Text received saying a decision on renewal will take 6 weeks

More
2 months 1 week ago #287965 by Rossi1999
Hi. Following my telephone review for my PIP, I have received a text message saying a decision may take 6 weeks. Is it normal to receive a text and is that usually good or bad news?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #287976 by Gary
Hi Horty

Yes it is normal, not all claimants receive the text message, as for the time frame I cannot tell you as it varies from region to region.

It would be good to her from you, as to how long it actually took.

Don't forget to contact DWP and ask for a copy of the assessors report, it should give you the heads up on what you can expect, points wise.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 months 2 days ago #288271 by Georgiegirl
Hi we never had any texts the pip telephone assessment was the 6th of feb we had the letter of award Friday

More
2 months 14 hours ago #288320 by Bud
Horty, I had the same text. They’ve kept me up to date throughout, which surprised me.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.