× Members

blue badge and bus pass

More
2 months 6 days ago #288092 by Olive
blue badge and bus pass was created by Olive
Hi,

Just wanted to let people know (if you don't already know) that on:-

PIP - Mobility Activities

I was awarded 1e = 10 points for Planning and following journeys.

With this score I was able to apply for a blue badge (costs £10) and also a buss pass (which was free).

I knew I could apply for a blue badge but I didn't know about the bus pass as well.

Hope this info helps others.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bud, BIS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 6 days ago #288104 by Sheila 966
Replied by Sheila 966 on topic blue badge and bus pass
Further Information for those applying for the TFW, (Transport for Wales), Disabled Persons Concessionary Travel Card.

Points are not able to be added together, as I think they can be for the two mobility components when applying in England - you will need one of the three below:

8 points under descriptor 7 - Communicating verbally, OR
8 points under descriptor 12 - Moving Around, OR
12 points under descriptor 11 - Planning and following a journey

I'm not sure whether this is the same in Scotland?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bud

More
2 months 6 days ago #288114 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic blue badge and bus pass
S

I have checked the criteria on the Gov.Wales site and can see no reference to PIP activity 7, just the two Mobility activities.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bud, Sheila 966

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.