× Members

Thankyou! Mandatory Reconsideration success

More
2 months 3 days ago #288239 by Yorkiegal73
Thankyou! Mandatory Reconsideration success was created by Yorkiegal73
I'm over the moon. Thanks so much for your invaluable guides. Thanks to those and my lovely friend who helped me go through them and write it all down, my MR has been completely successful.

I was previously on Enhanced for both due to mental health. At review I added long covid to my disabilities.
A medical and an awful assessors report later they gave me just enough points to get standard daily living and no mobility.

Now they've put me back up to enhanced on both.
It has been an incredibly stressful time and I was a month late sending the MR form back but they accepted my reason.

So to all of you going through it, it is possible. Best of luck xx
The following user(s) said Thank You: Faith, robreay, an ex nurse, denby, ivyfox, Sheila 966, LL26, Anji

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 3 days ago #288245 by BIS
Hi Yorkiegal73

Many congratulations on your successful Mandatory Reconsideration. That is great to hear. So glad that they accepted your reason for a late submission.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 months 3 days ago #288262 by LL26
Hi Yorkiegal73,
Well done on your MR result. It is always good to hear success stories and to know that our website has been helpful.
LL26

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.