× Members

Late PIP & CB ESA: Benefits uprate letters

More
2 months 1 day ago #288273 by MariW
I currently claim PIP. CB-SA replaced my Iong-term IR-ESA last year following a legacy (I’m Support Group/ LCWRA).

This year, I have not received the usual benefits uprate letters despite it being nearly March. Are they late going out?

Thank you,

Mari W

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 day ago #288285 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Late PIP & CB ESA: Benefits uprate letters
Mari

I haven't received anything yet either but I think it is too early to start being concerned they have been getting later recently.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: MariW

More
2 months 20 hours ago #288303 by den1mon
Replied by den1mon on topic Late PIP & CB ESA: Benefits uprate letters
I haven't received any letters from them yet either.

More
2 months 18 hours ago #288307 by Mr B
Hi MariW

I received my ESA uprating letter (I am on ESA income related) on
25 January. I have yet to receive my PIP uprating letter but this is quite usual for me as I normally get them some time after the ESA letter. For operational reasons it seems unlikely that benefit uprating letters for individual benefits are sent out at the same time however I hope that you - and others - don't have to wait too much longer for yours.

Kind regards

Mr B

More
1 month 5 days ago #289358 by MariW
Replied by MariW on topic Late PIP & CB ESA: Benefits uprate letters
I still haven't received update letters from the DWP regarding PIP and CB ESA. Am I the only one? I've never known this before and I'm getting worried.

MW
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pea

More
1 month 5 days ago #289375 by Gary
Hi MariW

You are not the only one, we have heard from other members who have not received the uprate letter.

Do not stress, if you are getting worried, contact DWP and ask for a copy to be sent to you.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.