× Members

PIP change of circumstances review

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #288777 by Polly S
PIP change of circumstances review was created by Polly S
Hello, I have been member for long time but this is my first post. So 2 weeks ago I had my assessment. The week before - almost every day call, email, msg, etc. With reminders regarding the review. On the day I had my first anxiety attack after very quite 4 months. Long attack, the real deal, which left me full of adrenaline and feeling high. Finally the call come. 2 hours and 10 minutes... during the assessment I felt fine, the assessor was friendly and I am hungry for human, women conversation so forget who she is and open. After came the crush... 5 days in bed scaried, and woory, and... you know.
Next week asked for the PA4 form and received it 4-5 days later. Same day received a text message from DWP stating my review is completed and will receive a letter in 2 weeks, which will be tomorrow or Monday.
The assessor gave me 14 points for Daily Living and 12 for Mobility. Overall not bed assessment.
But now my head is spinning, what if the Decision Maker don't agree with the assessor? Previously I had standard on both, because the assessment wasn't true. What am I thinking - if the DM was to gave me the enhanced on both or any, by now the money were to be paid, right ? Not receiving any payments that means that the DM didn't gave me higher and still standard- right?
If this is the case - so scared and anxious about a new fight... not sure will be able to do it...
Thank you for reading,
Apologies, needed to get it out...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #288782 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP change of circumstances review
P

It would be unusual for a DM not to follow the recommendation of the assessor even if it results in a higher award.

Any award will most likely be synced with your existing payments, I am told if you contact the DWP Helpline and follow the prompts for payments then you will be told your next payment amount which my reveal the Decision.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.