× Members

Pip review Form

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #288885 by pauls1
Pip review was created by pauls1
I have a pip review coming soon I just got a text , im just wondering iff it will be the same form as last time and would i need another interview or do they just review it by the form

I have a few changes that I will need to add as well

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #288907 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Pip review
Hi Pauls1

I imagine the form will be the same, but we can't anticipate what type of assessment you might be given. The decision is made on an individual basis.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: C

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #288915 by pauls1
Replied by pauls1 on topic Pip review
Thanks ...they just said it was a pip review form by text

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #288921 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Pip review
Hi pauls1

The PIP review form will be the same as your previous one, if you kept a copy use it as a template and make any relevant changes necessary such as change in prescription, addition health issue etc.

Yes you will undergo another assessment, what type of assessment you will undergo, we cannot tell you as it will depend on what supporting documents you will be sending.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
1 month 1 week ago #289148 by LITTLEBAY
Replied by LITTLEBAY on topic Pip review Form
Hi
My renewal form states and asks for new information say from 1 August 2020?
Do I repeat all my conditions for the last 20 years? Or just details from 2020?

More
1 month 1 week ago #289155 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Pip review Form
Hi Littlebay,

I would imagine that they still have all your data on the system, so maybes just best to supply them with what they're asking for. It's hard to know if some information is duplicate because even when you mention things to them on the phone/letter etc - it seems like no ones bothered to have read it at times, unless it's gone to the tribunal stage. That's just my personal opinion. Others may follow up with different advice - it's down to what you feel is neccessary for them to know, and if any changes etc.

Regards, Chris.

The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.