× Members

SOR

More
1 month 2 days ago #289431 by Bud
SOR was created by Bud
Not sure if that sent, so here I go again.

This came earlier than expected! It’s mainly repeated stuff of no particular use, & a few things that I’m not quite sure of. Hopefully my beautiful people can help me out? 😁

I was surprised that LEAP was completed in 2019. Although not benefited, but I never had a letter. Should I query this?

Any idea what this means? When going through housekeeping we had to change MOB

Or this? I’m not being shouty it was in caps. It seems to be after my successful tribunal. LIGHT TOUCH MR AS PER INSTRUCTIONS. The MR is Manual Reassessment. It’s not a light touch review as they gave me an end date.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 day ago #289456 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic SOR
Hi Bud

It's up to you whether you query you didn't get a letter. Lots of people didn't - but you can always ask them to send you a copy.

MOB stands for Mobility Component.

I can't tell you exactly what they mean other than it implies that you don't need a thorough Manual Reassessment. Now, what they test would vary from one person to another.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bud

More
1 month 1 day ago #289470 by Bud
Replied by Bud on topic SOR
Thank you BIS.

Is it too late to ask them to look at the LEAP again? I’ve always got 2 points for engaging, & 4 for OPD.

I can’t think what they mean as I don’t get anything for mob.

I’ll give them a call tomorrow.

More
4 weeks 2 days ago #289575 by Bud
I rang DWP, although I got cut off 4 times but I managed to get through almost immediately at the 5th attempt. So do not give up!

After speaking to a case manager, they didn’t seem to know what anything meant on the SOR. I suppose they all have their different jobs to do, & can’t know everything.

I asked about the LEAP, they said they’d sent a letter but there’s nothing in my folder with that date on that they mentioned. So I should get a new letter in the post.

They said the LEAP only applies if you get 8 points for mob, Is this correct? I seemed to think it was something to do with those 4 useless points.

The DL only applies if you get 8 points, I’d got 10 every time. I thought it meant you’d missed out on an enhanced award. So they said this didn’t apply to me either. Were they telling the truth?

Thanks.

More
4 weeks 2 days ago #289598 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic SOR
Bud

What did you get the 10 points for (d) or (e)?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #289601 by Bud
Gordon,

I only got B for DL.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.