× Members

Pip

More
4 weeks 2 days ago #289540 by Denstew15
Pip was created by Denstew15
Hello all
Can anyone help me my pip runs out August filled in the forms as no change except long covid
Does anyone no if the house visits have started or is it still phone call ? I received a text saying they had my forms but nothing else .

I’m unable to go to a centre for my three year review .

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 weeks 2 days ago #289543 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Pip
Hi Denstew15

Very few face-to-face visits are being conducted, and those that are are taking place at an assessment centre. Most assessments are conducted by phone, though they have introduced video assessments and a small number are being carried out.

If you haven't heard from the DWP by the beginning of May, I will ring them to get them to confirm that you will continue to be paid until your review is carried out.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denstew15

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.