× Members

Can I change from paper PIP form to online?

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #289614 by ves
I have the paper PIP2 form, and wondered if I can request a change to online form as it's easier to fit in all the details into the space provided.
If not, is it acceptable to type onto paper and stick that onto the form pages, as they are only going to scan it to digital anyway?
I have an April 9th deadline.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #289627 by BIS
Hi Ves

I'm sure the DWP will let you swap if you inform them.

However, if you want to continue with your paper application and you want to add additional pages, you can do so. (A lot of people do). Just make sure each additional page is marked with your name and national insurance number, the question number and whatever page number you assign to it.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: ves, C

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.