× Members

Problem with site

More
1 week 4 days ago #290544 by Bud
Problem with site was created by Bud
Has it gone down at all? Over the last few days it’s been really slow for me, & it’s took me ages to get in today.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 4 days ago #290552 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Problem with site
Hi Bud,

My first day on here in a few, but I've not noticed anything - maybe's one of the other mods can elaborate if any changes or updates have happened to cause this.
Sometimes it can be your antivirus or Windows updates causing your PC to slow down - I know McAfee is awful for this when it's antivirus scan kicks in, it can delay things hours at times.

Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bud

More
1 week 4 days ago #290555 by Bud
Replied by Bud on topic Problem with site
Catherine mentioned it being slow in a post earlier, but I’d posted before I saw it.

Thanks Chris, I’m back up to speed again now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT , Chris

More
1 week 4 days ago #290558 by River
Replied by River on topic Problem with site
Earlier today it was very slow for me too (not the case with other sites). Now it seems fine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bud, KABTT

More
1 week 3 days ago #290585 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Problem with site
Hi All,

Have you's tried clearing your Cache in the settings ? Sometimes a build up can cause certain sites to be slow.

Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.