× Members

Pip renewal question

More
3 weeks 4 days ago #291183 by Dinky1
Pip renewal question was created by Dinky1
My husband is going to have to stop treatment as it’s not working given that mental wasn’t around when he was 18 years old so it’s been left untreated apart from taking meds everyday his pherapist said he can’t unpick 30 years EMDR not worked will this cause him a problem when we get our pip renewal no change/changebform ?
As we won’t be able to send letters in anymore only what we sent at the beginning absolutely nothing has changed
But at least we have a diagnosis
CPTSD
Agoraphobia
Claustrophobia
Severe anxiety
Panic disorder
Any help would be greatly appreciated
My husband can’t stay in the system forever
And is well-being is my top priority
Best wishes
Dawn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 3 days ago #291191 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Pip renewal question
Hi Dinky1

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what your question is - so forgive me if I have misunderstood what you're saying.

Your husband is expecting a PIP renewal form. (you don't say when)
Nothing has changed since he last had to complete a form
Your husband is unable to continue with treatment for his mental health
He has a range of conditions

Are you concerned about filling in the PIP review form when it comes - because you won't have any additional evidence?

Even if nothing has changed - we don't advise people to just tick the box and not say anything. There is advice on how to fill out the PIP review form - in the Guide to PIP claims and Reviews. benefitsandwork.co.uk/guides-for-claimants/pip The information about reviews is on page 128..

If you have any specific questions - come back and ask and we will try to help.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Charlie

More
3 weeks 3 days ago #291197 by Dinky1
Replied by Dinky1 on topic Pip renewal question
Hiya
Thanks for coming back to me yes I won’t have any evidence to put in with his renewal which is due shortly as the EMDR treatment has turned him upside down hence we have stopped it

More
3 weeks 3 days ago #291211 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip renewal question
D

I have answered this on the other topic that you started.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/kunena/10-dla-...8-pip-renewal#291153

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #291363 by pinkcandy
Replied by pinkcandy on topic Pip renewal question
Am so sorry to hear this x. 😞
I'm sure he'll be ok. I had reassessment form thing and was ok. My mental health is bad too. Xx

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.